www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I could have put several new auctions up today but.......

I have a heaping table of things to list on Listia.

I have to pace myself to make sure I have enough to cover postage.

I love it when they receive their package and give feedback. Makes me feel like Santa Claus.

Today I was inspired to work on my sewing and creative stuff. While doing so I came up with an awesome idea.

Sometimes you just got to go with the flow.

I don't really have much else to share.

Another great tip for your auctions. Always try to have more than one auction going at a time. The more auctions you have going the more bids and watchers you will get on all of them.

I feel that I now have the expertise to say that. I have done over 50 auctions in my first month, and only 2 so far ended without any bids. They both went on the 2nd relist.

Happy Thanksgiving to all that are reading along and following my journey here. I would love to hear your questions and comments.

Laurie



BTW I updated the Paypal links here:
http://onlinerummagesaleitems.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-recently-came-across-great-deal-on.html

If you don't want to mess around with bidding and just want to buy some hacky sack balls and get them on their way to you fast, and in time for stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment