www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Monday, November 4, 2013

5 Auctions End Today, All seem to be Going strong with hours still left to go!

Well, I think I am doing some things right on my  Listia auctions

As my title states, I have 5 Listia auctions ending today. 

That's because it has been over a week since I started on  Listia, and I put most of them up for at least a week. 

A week ago today was the 4th day and I was starting to get the swing of things.

Here is a screenshot I took of my  Listia page when I woke up this morning. 


Not bad for an amatuer, if I say so myself.

Today is going to be exciting. But the first thing I have to do is go to the post office and ship out the items that ended yesterday. :o)

 I do plan on using online postage for my Listia shipping, (more about that in the posts to come) but I currently don't have a working printer hooked up to any of our computers at home. 

So for the time being I need to go to the Post Office because I plan to get tracking numbers for all of my packages.

I will definitely be updating this blog as the day or evening goes on, so until then......

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment