www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Well, I got some more auction badges and am learning about Get it Now Listing requirements on Listia.

Well, I got some more auction badges on Listia today. Here is the latest screenshot image.



Notice the little candy corn. That is for checking in on or being active with  Listia today, Halloween, I guess. :o)

Anyhow, my first auctions end tonight and it is really exciting whatching the credits go up. I have 16 up currently.

I listed my first digital auction at Listia . I created some bottle cap images using my MTC software. These are things crafters, especially crafters with kids are interested in and they seem to be going for high credits on Listia

Anytime I can get credits without having to ship something free is like free money the way I look at.

I also learned what a GIN auction is. Similar to the Buy it Now on Ebay, GIN on Listia is offering to end an auction early if someone wants to give a set amount of credits for your item. Listia charges a 10% fee on your winning amount, plus I think it is 100 or 500 credits to just list or relist a GIN. 

You are also not eligible for this until you are a trusted seller or have your seller wings badge. One of the requirements for that is to be on the site for 20 days, so I still have a few days to go for that.

I just learned tonight, too what tiered auction is. I will save that for another post. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment