www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Monday, October 28, 2013

5 days and lots of badges, and Learning All Kinds Of Things

Well I have been at this Listia thing off and on for 5 days now.

I am learning all kinds of things, and also getting lots of badges. Check out the screenshot of what I have earned so far.
http://www.listia.com/?r=4664191

 Click on the picture and it will take you to my page when you hover your mouse over the badge it tells you what it is for.

Here is a link to my current auctions:


www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

I have been browsing, fanning, watching and commenting while learning what others are doing to rack up the credits fast. It is interesting to say the least and I am keeping notes, and will be experimenting with what I am learning and let you know as I go what works and what doesn't.

I would love to hear your comments and feel free to even ask questions. Especially if you are new to Listia, I will give you advice from what I have learned so far.

I won and recieved my first "digitial auction" tonight.

 I didn't really need those coaster instructions, I could have easily found that same info on the web, (I have good secret reasearch skills, LOL) but I bid on it for two reasons.

I wanted to help this Listia lister out, it was for a very small amount of credits, and it brought me a 1 by my name for feedback super fast, instead of that big ugly 0.

I am thinking, and pretty sure I need to get just one more auction up and I will receive another badge for 10 auctions. Got to look around the house for 1 more item. :o)

I am keeping everything that I have listed in a box and will be getting it packaged and ready to mail before the auction ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment