www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I won my first auction today. It was fun.

I am learning quickly.

For one, even if you don't win, when you bid, you lose those points. It is not like Ebay where you only spend the money if you win the auction.

Two of the three auctions I currently have up have flames next to them. This means they are Hot. (cool huh)

Well I have already been able to "spend" some of those credits, even though the auctions aren't ending. I can see this becoming somewhat addicting. :o)

My first auction I got quite low. An old issue of Sew News Magazine. I was excited about it because it has two things I love covered in it. Machine Embroidery and embellishing blue jeans. To learn more about these hobbies, visit my profile here on Blogger and see my other blogs.

Currently my biggest problem is getting organized at home and  having a good place set up to "take pictures"
I do plan on listing lots of things for sell on Ebay this winter too, but for some items it makes more sense to earn credits for them on listia. More on this as I learn the ins and outs.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment