www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lots Of Ways To Earn Credits And Get Traffic To Your Listings

Unlike ebay, you can  comment and like and dislike auctions,  just like you do posts on facebook. 

You can do this on any auction  you look at on Listia. 

This brings Traffic of people to your listings after you make comments about their listing. 

 It's amazing how fast you can build your fans and get results. Especially if you have some good listings yourself. 

This is just one of the first things have learning about Listia.

 I'll be sharing everything in post as the days go on.

I commented on the creativity of a piece of jewelery tonight. I told I was new and still learning by visiting other auctions.

He warned me that I would become addicted, and gave me an A+++++ for my first few listings. Oh yeah he also became a fan. 

I can see how this could easily become an addictive habit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment